[OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all

Subject: [OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:25:17 -0800
That does seem to be a very nice program and wished it were available
for the Mac before I made the plunge from PS Elements to Photoshop.
There are rumors that the new Macs with Intel processors will be able
to run PC programs as well. Sounds outlandish to me, but who knows?

There are little holes in Mac application coverage, like the ability
to load maps into a GPS, that no one has solved successfully. Wish I
had my money back from that piece of garbage called Virtual PC.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA