[OM] Re: Heartbreak of the X3...

Subject: [OM] Re: Heartbreak of the X3...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:23:23 -0800
I agree. For all intents and purposes it seems to be dead with not
even the rumor of a new, more competitive resolution camera in the
offing. I really don't get it, actually. It seems like an elegant
design, but its potential asset of accurate color is the area in
which it is weakest according to reports I have seen.

Maybe if we do not continue to slide into an economic depression
someone with deep pockets will decide to take a risk on it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA