[OM] Re: WTB $$ T-mount adapter, Vivitar Series 1 $$

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB $$ T-mount adapter, Vivitar Series 1 $$
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:23:27 -0500
I have always understood that the difference between the original Tamron
T mount (1957) and the T-2 mount was the adjustment screws to allow
changing the radial orientation of the lens.  I've only ever owned T-2
mounts and have never seen one that is not adjustable.

I also don't know why you refer to "Vivitar S1 T-mount adapters".  The T
adapter has T threads (42mm) on one side for the lens and a specific
camera mount flange on the other.  Therefore, a T mount is specific to a
camera and not to a lens.

Chuck Norcutt