[OM] Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:40:47 -0500 (EST)
It looks like the Grinch is alive and well at Olympus America.  Today I was
served with a cease and desist letter from their lawyer requesting that I
remove all Olympus originating content from my web site.  Since I have no
legal grounds for distributing their material, I have no choice but to comply
with their request.  I will wait until the final date, Dec 31 2005, before
removing the material.  I suggest that anyone who wants any of the content
from my web site (http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware) do so before that
date (don't all do it at the same time though :-).  I will of course keep any
non-Olympus material available.  Oh well, it was good while it lasted......
                                        -mark