[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:36:31 -0800
It makes even less sense when you consider that they let some guy sell
possibly used equipment as new equipment under the name olympususa  ...

Thanks for gathering all the info and posting it Mark.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I could understand it if you were somehow cutting them out of revenues
they would otherwise get... but posting OM parts lists?

Chuck Norcutt