[OM] snapshot-type shooting picture

Subject: [OM] snapshot-type shooting picture
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:34:32 -0400
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183

My son, Nicolas, and I were out the other day trying out his new shooter, a
Remington 22-250. So I took a shot of him while he was shooting. As with
some reds. the C5050 doesn't do hunter orange very well either I guess :-),
but it did handle the cold for awhile.

It really is a treasure to be able to enjoy some time together with your son
doing things like this.

This is a crop of the target of my first 3-shot group at 100 meters, before
we brought the scope into line. Squares are 1 inch.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1043183/1/48425158
My last 3-shot group (perhaps a couple hours later) was just a bit smaller,
even though my fingers were getting pretty cold. Apparently the batteries in
the camera were, too.

Wayne