[OM] Re: E-500 Operating Temperature

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 Operating Temperature
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:41:37 +0100
Thanks to Mark and everyone else for the positive replies.
If the BLM-1 Lithium-Ion battery is the weakest link, perhaps the LBH-1
Lithium Battery Holder could be of use. Lithium batteries (not Lithium-Ion)
are normally good in freezing temperatures, so three CR123 batteries in the
holder could save the day. I believe that the holder is pretty cheap..

Roger Key