[OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems
From: Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:20:01 +0100
The UPS guy couldn't get to my house yesterday due to a cement truck pumping
into a new construction at the entrance to my street.  He telephoned me, and
asked if he should leave it at the pub on the corner for me.  I said I would
run down and meet him - and as I rounded the bend he was walking towards me
with the boxes...

Jez