[OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:41:07 -0500
When I worked for UPS (a couple decades ago as a loader) drivers were paid
by the hour.  Not sure if that's still the case.

What struck me as perverse (or coincidental) was they made all three
delivery attempts to our home during the day.  Last Friday when most people
were on holiday, they didn't even try, scheduling the third attempt for
Monday when, once again, we were not there.  I would have been happy to sign
the form and have them leave the package behind a bush but the shipper
marked the package 'Adult Signature Required' which UPS interprets as 'in
person'.

ScottGee1