[OM] Re: Unconscious Incompetence (was Re: Re: Olympus and The Voice of

Subject: [OM] Re: Unconscious Incompetence (was Re: Re: Olympus and The Voice of the Customer)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:36:04 -0700
I've used the Four Stages of Learning for years but had forgotten that it
was developed by Maslow. It's a good foundation for the development of
training programs. The key to continued personal development is to
periodically do things to kick yourself back to the first stage and repeat
the path in new and different areas of learning. Buying an E1 can cause
this.  /jmac