[OM] Re: Canon 5D Test(OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon 5D Test(OT)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:29:22 -0500
Winsor, thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Phil's reviews are
the first ones to which I go when I want to know what a cam can
*really* do -- or not.

The section on dynamic range and headroom is one I'll have to study to
really 'grok'.  The points made about full frame sensors and lens
performance are instructive as well.

ScottGee1