[OM] Re: KS 99E OM government camera kit = ?

Subject: [OM] Re: KS 99E OM government camera kit = ?
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:43:03 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys

Thanks for the info about the kit and fiiter use.  I
got the package and found that the 65-200 and the
50/1.8 both have extensive fungus, but the 35 has none
at all??

A question- what does the 65-200 "3rd element haze"
look like?  I think I can see oil drops on a rear
inner element- just wondering if I got all the options
on this lens. ;)
Regards
Bill Latham

http://mail.yahoo.com