[OM] Re: Another Christmas present that wasn't quite so free

Subject: [OM] Re: Another Christmas present that wasn't quite so free
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:59:55 -0000
No need to buy the book (good as it may be) since there is something
available on-line to do just that.  Quoting the author (who also credits
Richard Lynch): "In addition to Curves, I also made actions to run a few
other things Adobe left out of Elements including using the Channel Mixer to
get excellent black and white conversions of color images, adding a Layer
Mask to a layer, and using Selective Color adjustments."

http://www.earthboundlight.com/phototips/photoshop-elements-curves.html

NB these do not (yet) work for Elements 4.0

--
Piers