[OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:36:40 -0500
Better if it's true, but even if it's not, it's a good story!

Sadly, police departments all across the U.S. are experiencing budget
cuts which lead to fewer officers being available which leads to very
selective response and enforcement.  Paul McCartney sort of
anticipated this with his lyric from the '60s, "And so I quit the
P'lice Department and got myself a steady job."

ScottGee1