[OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:20:23 -0700
You are quite correct (though I'm partial to my S&W 4006), but it's
funner if you wait for the 'reveal' until they're just about mad enough
to jump you.  Nothing quite like teaching someone that they DO, in fact,
have the ability to quickly reign in their temper.  Escalation...
de-escalation... It's all so confusing...  :-)

Bruce