[OM] Re: Another Christmas present that wasn't quite so free

Subject: [OM] Re: Another Christmas present that wasn't quite so free
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:58:47 -0500
Since version 3 of Eismann's book hasn't been released yet there are no
details on Amazon's site.  However, the version 2 listing shows all
sorts of details
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0735713502/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-7391642-2729728#reader-link>

See the link above to browse the table of contents, the complete index
and the complete chapter on color correction.

Chuck Norcutt