[OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:26:36 -0800 (PST)
> Here's my test. I use the Adobe RGB color space in camera. I
> took a RAW image, converted it to a Tiff using Olympus Studio
> and then took the same RAW image, imported it into Photoshop
> 7 using the Olympus RAW Converter plugin with the same
> settings used in Olympus Studio. I then put both images
> side by side in an Adobe RGB workspace...

This may be pointing to a colorspace issue. I thought I had that
all fixed up, but will need to check that again.  It was
displaying other aRGB images correctly from other apps, so I'll
need to do some more investigation.

So, based on what I'm reading here, Photoshop's converter does
have the E-1 profiles and should be able to create an identical
image to what Olympus Viewer/Studio is able do.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com