[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:15:49 -0700
Forgive me, I missed the beginning of this thread too....but why not use
Reala?

It's really good with mixed lighting. The 4-layer technology.... The
photographer I used for a few of my projects a couple years ago turned me on
to this approach, and I've had great results with it since. Way easier than
chromes, and since you don't often get the chance to go back and reshoot,
much safer too. Fuji's NPS 160 has the same technology as I understand it,
but didn't give me results as nice as Reala the one time I tried it.

-Rob in Seattle