[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:07:57 -0400
Jeff,

My local theatre light rental co has half sheets and full sheet sizes that
run around $10 for a half sheet if I am remembering prices right (a half
sheet should be all you need to do several fixtures like those shown in the
posted image). I think that B&H carry Lee gel too so don't forget to check
them out if you can't source it locally.

HTH, Dan S.