[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:31:16 -0500
> I recall that a company offered sets of complimentary filters, i.e.,
> one for the flash, one for the camera.  The on-camera filter balanced
> the fluorescents and the on-flash filter counter-balanced the one on
> camera to produce accurate color.  May have been Roscoe, though I
> can't pull up the reference right now.
Ive been aware of this for architectural photography. All light is corrected
to  3200 degrees (often the windows have gels covering the outside of the
windows), and then the daylight chrome is corrected to 3200. It does allow
use of a variety of lights inside. Architectural photographers are masters
at dealing with mixed lighting.

Bill Pearce