[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:39:48 -0500
Winsor Crosby wrote:
> Then why was her identity classified?
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/20/
> AR2005072002517_pf.html
>

> Winsor
> Long Beach, California, USA

In a specific paragraph in a specific memo . . . likely in the context
of that paragraph, but still not prima facie "smoking gun" evidence.

I dealt with and ensured the security of far more classified information
for more years than I want to think about or care to remember, nor am I
supposed to remember.  Unfortunately the magic pen used by the Men In
Black doesn't work, unlike how its efficacy is depicted in the motion
picture.

I won't go farther than that publicly on this list.  Anyone who wants to
know why can read my opine on the matter here and use the "Comment"
button to post their thoughts (no login required):
http://www.johnlind.net/News/catid=4.html

There appears to be an enormous amount of rhetoric and political
grenades created by junk yard dogs on both sides of the Congressional
Aisle parroted in postings to this list.  You can do it to your heart's
content on the link I've provided above . . . take any side you want or
none at all there . . . and let the OM list get back to at least
photography if not Olympus gear.

-- John Lind