[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:39:28 -0400
Bob Novak is not in jail but still walking around (possibly) because he
spilled his guts to the Special Prosecutor (Fitzgerald?)  investigating this
case.  Theories are that it was either Cheney or Rove that committed
treason.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743