[OM] Re: OT: "Katrina is All Bush's Fault Because He Appointed Karl Rove

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Katrina is All Bush's Fault Because He Appointed Karl Rove Deputy Chief of Staff and Owns an SUV"
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:15:49 -0500
I've gone a step further with one of my web sites and turned on the
Forum Module with a specific Category for "OM Mail List Off Topic
Discussions."  This ISN'T my Tripod web site, it's my other one.

URL for the forum is here:
http://www.johnlind.net/Forums.html

Viewing forum postings doesn't require registration or login.  Making a
posting DOES require registration and login.  It's self-registering and
you MUST use a valid email address as the self-registration makes use of
that to validate it.  I've set up three Forums under that catgory:

SUV's (List old-timers should remember this one vividly!)
Hurricane Katrina
U.S. Politics

If there's another OT subject that should be a Forum there, let me know.
  I will add them myself as it seems appropriate.

I don't believe in censorship, and my tolerance level is very high, but
don't believe blatant profanity or things of that ilk belong in a public
forum either.  Please read the registration agreement.  Problems or
questions about that site?  I can be contacted easily by using the
"Contact Us" on the main menu.

-- John Lind