[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:22:30 EDT
In a message dated 9/16/2005 11:46:13 AM Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"The  Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982

What was the genesis of this legislation?

Rove's attorney admitted to the press that Rove had revealed  Wilson's
wife was a CIA agent

Somewhere it was reported that what had happened was that during a lengthy
conversation the reporter said he had heard that Wilson's wife worked for the
CIA and if my memory serves me that Rove said he also had heard that.
Although if this was the case, he should not have done it, however it does fall
few miles short of what you said happened . . . if my recollection is  actually
what happened as opposed to what you state were the facts.

Not only  that, the following day Novak revealed the name of
her cover  corporation which compromised the whole intelligence

Your implication is that Rove divulged who the cover corporation was and
that the reporter reported it.  Are you saying that there is factual
information, rather than just left wing hysteria to support your  statement?

You might find this to be a fairly balance bit of information about the
entire episode: _http://www.factcheck.org/article337.htm_
(http://www.factcheck.org/article337.htm)

So there, I allowed myself to be sucked in and I will add some Olympus
content given that is the purpose of this list.

While making my rounds this morning to inspect some repairs on one of my
clients home, I decide that as long as I was on the East side of town and 35
miles from home I would go to a restaurant in San Leon about which I had read
in
Texas Highways magazine.  Topwater Grill has great seafood and I sat  outside
with my OM2S, 85mm Zuiko, green filter and Tri-X with a few exposures  left
on the roll.  There were some interesting clouds and interesting  activity on
the dock.  I also had my pinhole Agfa Clack with two exposures  left of TMax
100.  I didn't get the e-1 one out, but did manage to capture  8 or 10 images
while watching the shrimpers and fishermen come in with  their catch.  There
weren't many people at this little dockside restaurant  and I had a great lunch
and a great time burning some film.  Exposure was  the open pressing issue on
my mind and that soon passed.  I always like to  keep some sort of camera in
the car (really SUV) with me so I can take advantage  of and create
opportunities for doing some photography.

I hope everyone will take the opportunity this weekend to release your
shutter a few times and only be concerned about being right about your
exposure.
Bill Barber