[OM] Re: Warning about OM adapter for digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning about OM adapter for digital
From: "Greg Heier" <gheier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:16:43 -0500
Yes... then telling customers that have already been promised one that
they are out of luck and don't be expecting them to ever make any more.
That is not what I would call good customer service or good business
sense. I will write Olympus America a letter about it and give someone
that has a better idea of what exactly is going on a chance to respond,
since I am pretty happy with the E-300 from a features and interface
point of view.