[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:18:13 -0600
That's what I keep wondering!  How could some staff puke who warms a
chair in a cush office in Langley on weekdays from 9 to 5 suddenly
become some kind of super secret deep cover operative when her name was
printed?  Ludicrous!  I, too, worked in intelligence for a number of
years (1987 to 1992, stationed in Germany) and I've never seen the like.
Where were you stationed, Chuck?

Bruce