[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault"
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:12:44 -0400
It is said that Rove has control of over all domestic policy.  If Bush says
something it's because Rove created it or approved it.  But behind the
scenes, this is what Rove and this administration are known for.

Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter reveals there are no weapons of mass
destruction in Iraq, Rove releases a story that Ritter is a child molester.

Ambassador Joe Wilson reveals that Sadam never approached Niger looking for
yellow cake uranium, Rove (or maybe Cheney) tells Bob Novak that Wilson's
wife is a covert CIA operative (treason).  Bob Novak puts her name in a
nationally syndicated story, destroying her career and possibly putting her
life in jeopardy.  Bush Sr. said that revealing the name of a CIA operative
was the worst kind of treasonous act. People who speak the truth are
crushed, incompetents are rewarded with the "Medal of Fredo" er, Freedom.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx