[OM] Re: film for astrophotography - off list

Subject: [OM] Re: film for astrophotography - off list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:05:14 -0400
Hi, Charles.
I have no desire to sell my 1-8 screen but if you can't find one quickly
I'll let you borrow it for some reasonable period until you do.  There's
one for sale on the bay right now.  Going rate seems to be $50-60 based
on the last two sales.  I don't think I'd sell mine that low.  I haven't
used it in a long time but I don't want to part with it. I still have my
Celestron C-8 but gave up astro photos many, many years ago.   For a
long period of time I had a telescopic view of the world and the only
lens I used was the 200/4.  I used the 1-8 all the time then.

Cheers and good luck,
Chuck Norcutt