[OM] Re: film for astrophotography - off list

Subject: [OM] Re: film for astrophotography - off list
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:21:09 -0400
I appreciate and may just take you up on your offer.  I'll let you know
if I am unable to locate one soon.

It is only the convenience and finding this...
http://www.physics.emich.edu/sherzer/10inapos.jpg  that has my juices
flowing to give this a try.

I will have pretty good access to it through christmas time.  After
that, I may just have to join the astronomy club if I choose to continue.

Charles.