[OM] Re: Some guys never learn

Subject: [OM] Re: Some guys never learn
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:12:52 +0100
Thanks Acer.  It's difficult to understand the antipathy towards
diesels in the US.  Certainly the crappy old VAG 1.9 TDi's are smoky
beasts before they get particularly old, but the newer ones are just
fine.  The 6cyl 3litre BMW diesel is truly gorgeous with great
armfuls of power.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker