[OM] Re: Some guys never learn

Subject: [OM] Re: Some guys never learn
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 13:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
> The roadwarning signs are still in imperial "yardage", but
> are placed, for example 330 yards (990 feet) before the
> hazard, be it ice, animals crossing the road...

Are you telling me that your animals put up a sign before they
decide to cross the road?  Man, talk about intelligent.  Totally
unlike the deer that decided to impale itself on the grill of my
Jeep a couple weeks ago.  Now, it's got "peeJ" on it's
hindquarters.  And me, a $1800 repair bill.

On-topic content:  I was out photographing with the E-1 when the
encounter with the deer happened.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com