[OM] Re: Some guys never learn

Subject: [OM] Re: Some guys never learn
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:31:35 +0200
> Anybody know where I can find published power/torque charts for
> the Audis online?  Also, what octane gas would you normally use?
>  95 seems a bit crazy.  I typically have tanked up on 89 with
> 10% ethanol (it's grown here).  I tankful of that seems to run
> just fine, but I have no point of comparison.

The site I mainly visit is www.rs246.com but for american spec stuff I
would try www.audi-sport.net

As for understeer and oversteer - I have always found them well balanced
and four wheel drifting a dream, but you need to know how to drive with
audi's 4wd - unfortunately a lot of people don't - me included ;-)

On topic stuff I started doing a picture a week with the rs4 in every
shot, maybe I will get a scanner and share them one day. Though I doubt
whether I will make a year as we need to extend the roof (new baby
countdown is at 5 weeks) and as the car hasn't moved much for 12 months
its hard to argue to keep it just because it look nice.