[OM] OM Stuff in Tampa

Subject: [OM] OM Stuff in Tampa
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:54:12 -0400
Hi Folks,

I have returned back from Tampa, Florida finally. Beautiful part of the
country.....if you have an opportunity take a visit and use your OM's to
take photo's of the Gators. Awesome creature!! Also had the opportunity
to visit Disney in Orlando.....many Europeans (particularly from
Scotland) were visiting Disney this past week.

Anyhow I wanted to mention a lil camera shop that I found while visiting
Tampa.....the guy does not have a whole lot of OM stuff but when he
does...his prices seem very reasonable. He also will take phone orders
as well....Check it out @ http://www.pascocamera.com/. No affiliation
with the shop...just thought I would mention it.

Regards,

- Ali