[OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:23:11 -0700
Johan Malmstrom wrote:

>This is a mail about OM and style.
>
>The last week has been a lot of working, so I have a lot of
>unanswered mails about offerings to my last WTB-mail, I will get to
>you guys later. But I want to share my joy for some recently acquired
>items.
>
>Lenses:
>  Zuiko 100/2.8
>  Zuiko 135/3.5
>
>Both silvernoses and in a very nice condition with cases and hood
>(100). They will go so nice with my chrome OM-1. This has extended my
>silvernose kit that previously held 28/3.5, 50/1.8 and 135/2.8. Also
>a very nice 49mm kit is rising... The obvious three missing is the
>35/2.8, 85/2 and 200/5 (please no offerings now...). Image is
>everything

And this kit can deliver images of quality and style on film too! The
only question in my mind would be the 50/1.8. The earliest ones were a
bit less sharp than one might wish. I still have my first one, but for
style of appearance only.

><> I will probably use this kit when style is more important then the photos.

No, that kit is capable of great photos too.

As Wayne said, the thing you really need to top it all off is the
original lens hood for the 50/1.8. It is georgeous. You can see a couple
of the early style hoods in the front here
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/hoods.htm>.

Moose