[OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:24:37 -0700 (PDT)
> If you really want to cause a sensation, shoot with a 4x5 or
> TLR.  Er, if you're in the U.S., maybe not.  Could get
> arrested . . .

Yeah, the "nanny state" is in high gear.

I will say that the 4x5 actually helps me get away with more
than I would with my normal cameras.  When pulled off beside the
road, the 4x5 on the tripod is a dead giveaway that I'm not
sitting there with a flat tire.  The police will typically leave
me alone.  It's also SO OBVIOUS what I'm doing (nothing
clandistine going on), that it answers the question "why are you
standing there like an idiot in the rain".

Now, I just have to figure out how to digitize the thing.

AG

Yahoo! Mail