[OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: My new OM stuff!!!
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:51:09 -0400
I sorta collect those hoods.  Well, I have enough to keep all my 50s and
35s hooded (I think), and I do oBoy searches for them.  I love the metal
hoods.  I've even put one on the 35SP, and I may have one live there.
Naturally, the rectangular hood I got from AndrewF, when repainted, will
live on the "#1" SP, and Oly metal hood would be on the "backup" SP.

Earl