[OM] Re: Miroslav Tichư (was Pinhole conversion)

Subject: [OM] Re: Miroslav Tichư (was Pinhole conversion)
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:51:23 -0700
On 8/10/05 2:01 AM, "Andrew McPhee" <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> They look just like my first roll of
> film taken with a Diana when I was six years old and my beginners efforts
> at printing when I was twelve.

You shoulda saved 'em! ;-)

Here is a link to a few of Barbara Ess's photos:
<http://www.curtmarcus.com/artists/artists_detail.asp?artistID=10#>

Barbara played in a band called YPants we used to share gigs with in NYC in
the early 80's. I recently came across a book of her pinhole photos at
Elliot Bay Books--hadn't heard or seen her since about 1985. I think she
does beautiful stuff. The book of course is much nicer than the jpegs.

Rob in Seattle