[OM] Re: Pinhole conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Pinhole conversion
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:10:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2005 8:59:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am a  bit skeptical about claims of precision where it may not be
needed.  I suspect you will not see much difference in the image from
a DIY  camera and one with a laser drilled hole you pay some money for
except for some convenience and your pocketbook

It is not for me to say which is better and there is a great deal of
difference in the images created by pinholes made various ways.  I  would
suggest one
half way serious about doing some pinholing to take a  look at
_www.pinholeday.org_ (http://www.pinholeday.org)  to see the images  the images
created
around the world with pinhole technology (or lack  thereof).  Bill Barber