[OM] Re: More on digital vs. film by one of the Landscape masters

Subject: [OM] Re: More on digital vs. film by one of the Landscape masters
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:09:51 -0400
Dont say that so quickly. Today there was a Garden Walk within the City
of Buffalo...several older neighborhoods had houses with the most
beautiful gardens Anyhow, a church in the City had its doors opened for
folks to come in and visit...the church is at least 100+ years old. A
couple was attempting to take digital  photos of the stained glass
windows using a Kodak digicam....one in particular with Jesus and behind
him was a cloud. When looking at the window through the LCD the cloud in
the back seemed like it was moving...almost like smoke rising. The lady
sort of freaked out and asked me to look through the camera body that I
had with me to see if I noticed the "smoke".....I didnt but when looking
through her LCD I did notice it. I told her it was just pixels moving
around in her LCD. She joked and said she thinks its something "divine"!
8-))