[OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:33:15 +1000
One of the Ilford developers (Ilfotec?) was available in a wine cask
pack already. Used it for a while at work (school) but it was more
expensive than mixing up the batches of ID11. Consistent though and
fewer worries about oxidation.
But it tasted awful - especially with a little age on it.
AndrewF