[OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: corks
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:18:14 +1000
At 03:44 PM 29/07/2005 +1000, AndrewF wrote:

>How dare you! The box - Chateau Cardboard - is one of the finest
>Australian inventions. Ideal for packaging the standard swilling
>quality wine.

And as Marc Lawrence mentined, the empty bladder and box has many uses when
the vino is gone.

I reuse them in the darkroom.  Wash the bladder out then fill it with D-76,
put it back into the box then it sits on the shelf above the wet area.

It's also handy to have one filled with vino sitting up there as
well.  After blowing half a dozen sheets of paper on that
really-hard-to-print-neg one can say to heck with it and fill a glass to
drown the sorrows.

Of course it's a good idea to turn the light on at this point otherwise
after a couple of drinks a person could fill the glass with the wrong
fluid...cough cough.

Andrew McPhee