[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:22:09 -0400
Last wedding I went too, the photographers used an E-1 and 8080.  Proofs
were put up on a website and everyone attending got weekly email reminders
to go the website to place orders. I quickly visited the website just to
stop the reminders from coming.  Pictures were okay, but I already had my
own.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743