[OM] Re: Confession time...

Subject: [OM] Re: Confession time...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:00:59 -0400
I was responding to the type of busines I'm familiar with.  But I do
find this a little confusing.  If one hands over original film or
original digital files where is the requirement for the digital lab and
extensive image manipulation.  There's obviously much about this
business I don't understand.

Chuck Norcutt