[OM] Re: Computer monitor settings for image viewing

Subject: [OM] Re: Computer monitor settings for image viewing
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:31:09 -0700
I can see the detail in Fernando's photo (it is quite dark but there)

The top right corner of Brian's photo is a fairly dark blue, becoming almost
white at the horizon. The foreground is darker than Fernando's shadow area.
I don't see any vertical striations in the blue. There is some nice reddish
orange on the horizon on the right side becoming more yellowish orange
towards the left side.

Walt's photo has very faint areas of orange in the clouds.

... My laptop is terrible at displaying yellow.

-jeff