[OM] Re: Computer monitor settings for image viewing

Subject: [OM] Re: Computer monitor settings for image viewing
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:18:42 +1000
Brian,

I'm not claiming this will give you a perfectly calibrated monitor, but if
you set up the monitor (contrast, brightness) so the you can see the step
wedge on my web site with each step distinct from it's neighbour you should
be able to view images reasonably ok.

Follow the link to "monitor setup" on:

lrh.structuregraphs.com

...Wayne