[OM] Re: OT - Buy an old camera with film sill inside

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Buy an old camera with film sill inside
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:39:56 +1000
>Andrew McPhee wrote:
> >PS. I recall seeing many threads on a forum about photogs developing
> >'found' films but I cannot locate them again.

And Garry replied:
>The Classic Camera forum on Photo.net is al about the collecting, repair
>and use of pre 1970 cameras. Occasionally there will be film found in
>these cameras or old film for sale at the same time. Several member have
>become proficient in developing these films and sharing these old image
>treasures.
>
>Here's the link--
>
>http://www.photo.net/bboard/forum?topic_id=1903
>
>Yours an oldie myself,
>
>Garry

Ah-ha!  After a quick browse I think you're right Garry, photo.net is
probably where I saw the threads.

Actually, I tell a fib - the browse comprised the last three hours, once I
get into photo.net I just keep finding gems. Those old cameras are just so
darned addictive...

Andrew McPhee