[OM] Re: OK, now everyone take a deep breath . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, now everyone take a deep breath . . .
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:50:17 +0200
Bill barber wrote
-----
<big snip>
>My request this morning is for us all to take a collective deep breath and
>enjoy the day.  Enjoy life.  Enjoy a bit of inner  peace.  Share that peace
>with others.  [8^)  Bill  Barber
-----
Well Bill I just did that. Felt great! Thank you.

Still heve to hit PG-DN quite often though (I am in digest mode since 2001).
After enjoying my day this did not mean too much to me though. I'll even try
to start some on topic threads again soon. I found no reply to Bill's mail
in this digest, so I thought I'd chime in, because I feel a lot like Bill.

Kind regards to all of you,

Wiliam Wagenaar