[OM] Re: Computer monitor settings for image viewing

Subject: [OM] Re: Computer monitor settings for image viewing
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:00:21 -0700
I recently had to get an LCD monitor for a mobile recording rig of
mine. It was the first LCD I've owned other than the one in this
Powerbook. I've never really liked the Powerbook's monitor, but now
that I've spent a few weeks with the Princeton I can see how
wonderful the Powerbook is in comparison. The Princeton blows out
highlights, which seems really odd to me. No matter how carefully I
calibrate it the colors look strange to me. There's just no
comparison to my Viewsonic CRTs.