[OM] Re: [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
> > If the Maxxum D7D would have been a bit more reliable up
> > front, I'd have purchased that instead of the E-1.

> Eh?

True. I really like the D7D.  It has an unbeleivable UI.  But
initial performance was lacking (improved some with firmware
updates).  Then there is that awesome monitor and viewfinder.
Anti-shake is a wonderful feature as well.

But it isn't about a "camera", it's about a "system".  I bleed
Olympus.  It's hard to change to other systems.  If it wasn't
for Bill sending me a CD with images taken with ancient Zuikos
on his E-1, I would have been gone as I was prepared to purchase
a whole new set of lenses.

Every time I press the shutter release and hear that "Thwickz" I
just have to smile.  I'm about to spend money on my first
E-system accessory--another battery.  I guess that means I'm
committed.

AG

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com