[OM] [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] [OT] Coming Out Of The Closet
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
This admition was not that hard (well it kinda was), listen to this:
Remember my old friend that got broken?  I still don't have the heart to take
it out of the OM bag...I know it is pathetic, but I need more time...
Thanks for the good wish, I really enjoy it and no, I am not that smart, as you
pointed out, the user interface is so intuitive.
Thanks again, AG
Boris